A $50 registration fee is due at enrollment for each dance season. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition is charged per student and calculated by total classes taken in one week.
- We offer a 10% sibling discount.
- Tuition is determined based on the total number of classes in the year (Sep-May) and is broken into 9 even installments. Tuition is not determined by the number of classes in any particular month, as some months will have fewer classes and some months will have more.
Your first tuition payment is due September 1st, or at registration, if registering after September 1, 2019.
- Tuition is due regardless of student absence.
- Missed classes are non-refundable.
- Tuition is NOT pro-rated for absences, inclement weather days, holidays, or Recital Picture Week.
- Tuition will be pro-rated for students that enroll after classes have begun.
- Tuition can be paid via credit card, debit card or personal check.
- We require a credit card be kept on file and encourage payment by credit cards
- Checks can be made out to ROOTS Academy
- After 7 days, a $15 late fee will be charged and enforced on all accounts past due. Late notices will be sent via email. Payments 20 days past due will result in lesson suspension. Payments 30 days past due will result in lesson termination and the date and time slot will be released for new students.
Enrollment at ROOTS Academy is for the entire season. However, we understand that extenuating circumstances sometimes necessitate withdrawal during the season.
- Withdrawal from any class requires a notice before your next billing date, by the 25th of the month.
- To withdraw from your classes, just submit your request using the Dance Withdrawal Form, any time before the 25th of the current month.
- Withdrawal requests submitted by the 25th will incur no additional charges for the following month. Students remain on the schedule through the remainder of their billing cycle.