Sophie Souder may only be four years old, but her talent, potential, and personality are some of the biggest we’ve ever seen. She is eager to learn and the brightest light in every room. We are so honored to feature Sophie “In the Spotlight” this month!
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A PopStar…or a princess…. I wish I could be both.
2. Tell us something that makes you laugh.
- When my baby brother makes funny faces.
3. What is your favorite song to sing?
- ‘Stressed Out’ by Twenty-One Pilots (hahahaha!)
4. What are some things you like to do?
- Listen to music and dance hip hop.
5. What is your favorite food?
- Noodles and raspberries.
6. What do you like to play on the piano?
- The frog song.
7. Who is your best friend?
- Finley, Ellie and Grace. I have lots of best friends.
8. Why do you like coming to ROOTS?
- I like all the teachers. I like to dance with Mr. Thierry because it’s not scary. I love Ms. Nicole because she can flip her pony tail in a circle and because she gives me candy. Ms. Krystol is nice to me when I’m tired, and she gives me stickers.