Life happens, and we understand. If you’re needing to take a break from lessons but want to make sure you don’t lose your time and mentor, Lesson Holds are a great option.
Here’s how a Music Lesson Hold works:
- Hold requests must be submitted via the Music Lesson Hold form (see form below) and submitted prior to the next billing due date.
- Lesson Holds are permitted for 30 or 60 days. Holds may not exceed the 60-day limit.
- Your hold period will begin on your next billing due date. At the start of the hold period, you will be charged 60% of your monthly tuition for the full 30 or 60 days.
- You may keep up to 2 lessons per month on the schedule for the duration of your hold in your normal day and time. If your hold is for 30 days, you may distribute the 2 lessons however you would like during the month. If your hold is for 60 days, you may distribute the 4 lessons however you would like between the 2 months.
- Tuition will automatically return to the full rate at the end of the hold period, and lessons will return to the usual weekly frequency.
Lesson holds include the following benefits:
- Guaranteed same day, time and mentor upon return
- Same tuition rate guaranteed
- No new registration fee
- Up to 2 lessons per 30 days during the hold so your student can stay on track during the break
If going on a temporary hold from lessons is the best option for you and your family, please complete the form below. If you have any questions regarding Lesson Holds, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (615) 804-1177 x1.